HOW TO CONDUCT A VRA
Tasks to prepare for a VRA (allow six weeks)
- Agree purpose, remit, scale and scope of the VRA
- Form the dedicated facilitation team
- Appoint a support team (if helpful!) to arrange workshop logistics
- Invite the Knowledge Group the participants in the workshop)
- Compile ‘hazards and issues’ and ‘social groups and livelihoods activities’ longlists using existing information
- Schedule a run-through the day before to ensure the facilitation team is prepared and you have all the materials you will need.